Friday 18 April 2008

My comment on Debbies Blog

My reply to Debbie's Blog: Graffiti & Reckless Vandalism

"I agree, graffiti does make the neighbourhood look bad and a mess, it gives a bad reputation for the area. But i also agree that some do look good. Its what they call 'tagging' that i find look messy and unattractive, but the actual pictures, they are an art and i must admit it take talent to do that as i could not do that myself.
Fair enough walls is one thing bad, but properties such as postboxes, telephones boxes and electrical grey boxes is just not acceptable.
Maybe if those who have the talent to do art like that was put on a course and stop them from doing it in the streets, would this stop them?? I think the crime would fall because those who can actually do the art is getting something positive from it."

http://weirdwonderfulworldwelivein.blogspot.com/

No comments: